Doesn’t it always seem as if new books come out in February? I wonder if the publishing industry has a “sweeps” period like television and they choose to release more books during this time than in others because it makes their statistics look better. Anyway, I’ve already posted about the new Karen Rose novel, which came out on the 4th, but there are several other books coming out this month. (All publication dates are subject to change, so don’t blame me if you can’t get your book on the date I’ve listed.)
1. Concealed in Death by J.D. Robb. (Available 2/18) This is the latest in the In Death series, featuring Lt. Eve Dallas and her husband Roarke, a billionaire with a shady past. I’ve posted about this series a lot and it is one of the only series that I’ve stuck with through all of its ups and downs.
2. Once in a Lifetime by Jill Shalvis. (Available 2/18) As my long-time readers know, I’ve recently gotten into this series and I absolutely love it. I pre-ordered this book back in December.
3. The Trouble with Honor by Julia London (Available 2/25)
4. Evening Stars by Susan Mallory (Available 2/25)
5. Tell Me by Lisa Jackson (Available 2/25)
6. All a Heart Needs by Barbara Freethy (Available 2/27) 5th book in the Callaway Series
7. City of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn (Available 2/25)
8. Lost in Love by Kate Perry (Available 2/12)
9. Let the Dead Sleep by Heather Graham (Available 2/25)
11. All I Ever Wanted by Kristen Higgins (Available 2/25)
12. Mesmerized by Candace Camp (Re-issue, Available 2/25)–my first historical romance, which I read my senior year of high school.
13. The Rustler by Linda Lael Miller (Available 2/25)
14. Captive Embraces by Fern Michaels (Re-issue, Available 2/20)
15. When the Duke was Wicked by Lorraine Heath (Available 2/25)
16. The Bride Says Maybe by Cathy Maxwell (Available 2/25)
17. Borrowed Dreams by Debbie Macomber (Available 2/25–might be a re-issue as it is subtitled “Debbie Macomber Classic)
18. Vampire Most Wanted by Lynsay Sands (Available 2/18)
19. Sex for Beginners Box Set by Stephanie Bond (Available 2/15)
20. The Chase by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg (Available 2/25)
If you know of any other books that are coming out this month, please let me know. You can send me a message on the facebook page.